Leonel Fernandez presents his proposals to Grupo Corripio

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Leonel-Fernandez-Grupo-Corripio-Listin-Diario-1024x680.png

Former three-term President Leonel Fernandez offers his experience in government and his privileged intellect to the population again. He wants to do better and resolve key problems left pending from his being President from 1996-2000, 2004-2008 and 2008-2012.

Read more in Spanish:Listin Diario Listin Diario El Dia El Dia

6 May 2024

Continue reading...

Last edited:

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
One term of Hippolito was worse than three of Fernadez
At least I benefit from his bad administration, I was able to renew my vehicle thru Plan Remove...
Can you believe that some of the tourist I transported from STI said that they never rode in a nice Taxi like mine.
Brand new twelve passengers van finished in man made leather allover inside, shine and clean like not other vehicles in the world... Thanks to PAPA 😂

JJ

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
At least I benefit from his bad administration, I was able to renew my vehicle thru Plan Remove...
Can you believe that some of the tourist I transported from STI said that they never rode in a nice Taxi like mine.
Brand new twelve passengers van finished in man made leather allover inside, shine and clean like not other vehicles in the world... Thanks to PAPA 😂

JJ
I know one of his mistresses. She ended up with three government pensions, and she didn't work for the government.