Frontier Airlines Is Adding Puerto Rico-Dominican Republic Flights

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Continuing its Caribbean expansion out of San Juan, ultra-low-cost carrier Frontier Airlines is set to debut a new route between Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.

The new route, which kicks off June 14, will connect San Juan’s Luis Munoz Marin International Airport with Cibao Airport in Santiago.

The flights will be operating three times per week, according to the carrier.

Buffness

Self-imposed banned🫢
Oct 9, 2014
Frontier Airlines is set to debut a new route between Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.

If the new route resembles the PUJ <> SJU route, then no, thank you!😬 Between the constant delays and subpar service, our last trip on the PUJ route turned a 30-minute flight into a nearly six-hour ordeal. 🤬We haven't flown with them since.

However, it's worth mentioning that the ground staff seem to try hard despite the challenges.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Anytime this garbage airline gets involved with a new route it is great. Forget about EVER using them, but the other airlines have to LOWER their price on the same route...............

Reactions: tee and colmcb

Buzz65

Jul 13, 2017
Anytime this garbage airline gets involved with a new route it is great. Forget about EVER using them, but the other airlines have to LOWER their price on the same route...............
True. Frontier is bad for competition but good for the consumer. Gotta love capitalism.

Reactions: livio

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Oh look, Frontier makes it to a list.

IMG_1300.jpeg

I wonder what is the worst airline that fly to / from any Dominican airport? :unsure:

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Wonderful 😊 I know Frontier connects RDU / San Juan non stop.
Wondering if they will stop at STI before making it to Puerto Rico
That would be perfect for me.

JJ