Customer Service - A good news story

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
For those who insist customer service is non-existent in this country : here’s a story involving a store called Duplex, in Cabarete.

I purchased 2 HDMI cables from these folks. A specific brand and quality that I had researched. I told the lady there that I needed 2 X 15 feet each. When we went to install them we realized they were about 5 feet short. I called and explained the problem and did she have the exact same in 20 ft. lengths. She checked and confirmed they had 2. I then asked if I could return and exchange the shorter ones for the longer ones. She said yes. I then decided I would push my luck and asked her if I could just pay the difference in price. She said “of course, if I had the receipt”. I did and arrival at the store the new cables were awaiting me at the counter. She even measured them to ensure me the were the correct length.

Customer service at its finest. I highly recommend these folks for any kind of computer and office supplies. They also do pc/laptop repairs, sell new and refurbished smart phones, security cameras and much much more.

Check them out. They are in Ocean Dream plaza as you enter Cabarete.

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
I could add SmartFit, Bravo, and Lula Auto Service Boca Chica to that.
I'm sure I and others could also add a few - but the list would be ENDLESS of places ( including restaurants ) that don't have a clue about customer service. I can't count the number of times I've tried to get someone to assist me ( or a waitress's attention) and they are either talking on their phone, or off in lala land, or just choose to ignore me. Or really don't want to deal with those nasty, irritating customers.