Attempted Kidnapping of Rafael Guerrero

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
It has been in the news for several days that an attempted kidnapping of Rafael Guerrero recently took place. He was leaving from his house in Anacaona Ave and noticed he was being followed. Eventually he went to the Las Américas Highway where help was able to intervene. Part of the followers managed to escape, but in one of the vehicles they found things such as tape usually used in kidnappings.

Rafael Guerrero has the “Corrupción al desnudo” Youtube channel where he dedicates to presenting information on corrupt politicians, drug lords, etc. apparently, he stepped on someone’s tail. He is based in the USA, I think in NYC.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
It has been in the news for several days that an attempted kidnapping of Rafael Guerrero recently took place. He was leaving from his house in Anacaona Ave and noticed he was being followed. Eventually he went to the Las Américas Highway where help was able to intervene. Part of the followers managed to escape, but in one of the vehicles they found things such as tape usually used in kidnappings.

Rafael Guerrero has the “Corrupción al desnudo” Youtube channel where he dedicates to presenting information on corrupt politicians, drug lords, etc. apparently, he stepped on someone’s tail. He is based in the USA, I think in NYC.

He just got a suspended sentence for defamation of an ex chief of police here. What a coincidence:

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
He is based in the USA, I think in NYC.

He was in the U.S. for part of the PLD's last term, returning to the D.R. once the PRM took over.

Had he returned before the PLD's defeat, he would've faced incarceration, as he was being accused of all sorts of things, as retaliation for his constant accusations of wrongdoing in the part of the powers that be at the time.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
1,000 and 1 uses for duct tape. Just a side effect of calling out drug dealers. They probably will keep trying.
100 mile an hour tape aka civilian name "duct tape". one of my favorite products.