Shipping Gym Equipment

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
With all due respect Mr Manuel01, I’ve been an athlete my entire life and competed on every level. I started working out in the gym at 13. I know what commercial gym equipment costs. I also know when I’m being charged $2k for an item that isn’t worth $600. My exact setup in the US that costed me $650, sellers on Mercadolibre, FB Marketplace and Corotos were all charging nearly $2000 for used! Good Personal home use gym equipment (Brands like Marcy, Weider, Proform, Er Kang etc) usually cost less than $1,000. I’m not trying to build a commercial gym.
"I know what commercial gym Equipment Costs" yeah right. When we talk about "commercial" we talk about Precoror or Tecno Gym etc. Just to give you an update; a lousy Precor Treadmill starts at at 7,095$US (Model 631) and ends with 10,795 $US (Model 865). All this Home and semi pro equipment is crap and makes no fun what so ever to use.

mykulairon

Jul 14, 2012
"I know what commercial gym Equipment Costs" yeah right. When we talk about "commercial" we talk about Precoror or Tecno Gym etc. Just to give you an update; a lousy Precor Treadmill starts at at 7,095$US (Model 631) and ends with 10,795 $US (Model 865). All this Home and semi pro equipment is crap and makes no fun what so ever to use.
I also have the googles dude… My old teammate owns a gym by my house in the states (Oak City Fitness). All of the items you mentioned are purchased with an SBA loan, not out of pocket. I know the game

For what I’m using it for, It’ll be more than enough 😊

Enjoy your day!