Son of Alfredo Pacheco is supposedly killed in Texas

Big

Apr 24, 2019
This was the exact spot of the assassination.

View attachment 8832

View attachment 8833

View attachment 8834

View attachment 8835

View attachment 8836

Maybe this is because it’s too soon, but some people have suggested that this could be related to drugs. However, all I have seen in the media is that he was a DJ and a Dominican rapper. Never any indications he was into drug trafficking.
Yes, He probably just cut in front of line at the gas pumps and four gangsters jumped out of two cars firing 40 rounds.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Sad reflection of society if just by being the child of a politician entitles you to that.
When has it been different?

Some people seem to be pretending at a certain point in time the DR was different on this respect when in fact that is one of the things that have remained constant.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Accordint to what is said here, the rapper that was suppose to be killed was this guy, to whom belongs the Cadillac Escalade. It appears the son of Alfredo Pacheco was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I could be wrong about his son related to drug trafficking, but I still find it weird that basically no one in the media suggest that he was into that. I think by now it should had been clear if he was into drug dealing.

IMG_0092.jpeg

There were comments by other people (not in the video) that Alfredo Pacheco seem to calm considering his son was killed. I wouldn’t be so quick to even assume he is OK with having a son killed. He’s in Santo Domingo and his son was kilked in Houston, TX and had been living in Texas for quite a few years. Distance is at play here. Just wait when his son’s body arrives in Santo Domingo and he will have to be in his funeral and the actual burial. OK is not how he will be when that happens, doesn’t matter if the son was a good kid or a troublemaker.

I remember when the ex-wife of a cousin had her son killed, him already well into his 20’s. One of the things she said when we were at the house where they were (not calmn at all) was that she didn’t believed her son was dead until she went to the morgue to identify him. Seeing him dead sunk it in. I didn’t went to the actual funeral and burial, but what was said was that her reaction was not pretty. That was her only son with the rest women and Dominican mothers normally are very proud of their sons especially if he is the only one. In this case there was no major distance involved between her and her son, imagine the case of Alfredo Pacheco. For all practical purposes, his son is in the other side of the world.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
So, he was driving or a passenger in the SUV that belonged to the rapper? If so, maybe he should have made better choices on who he associated with. Still a sad situation for the family.

Reactions: Big