Waiting for Kenyans to arrive?

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
This should be interesting. Good time do it with Gaza being bombed, bulldozed, and the Ukraine stuff getting most of the attention.

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
Right now, the number was 200 Kenyans in the latest news.
How many in total are the other countries willing to send to their deaths, and for free?
I have to admit I have no idea how it’s going to work out. Hopefully a lot better than your prediction Windy. Lets revisit this comment of yours in 2-3 years and see if you were right.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Right now, the number was 200 Kenyans in the latest news.
How many in total are the other countries willing to send to their deaths, and for free?
Do you really think Haitian gangs will fight to the death?

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Do you really think Haitian gangs will fight to the death?
Depends what the leaders of the gangs do to those that desert. If nothing, then I’m certain Haitian gangs will not be fighting to the death. However, if deserters are treated with torture/killed of either them and/or their family members (regardless if sex and age), then fighting to the death is no choice for most.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
I hope they speak French!!!
The Kenyans speak Kalashnikov, the international language of war lords, terrorists, and mercenaries. Not a difficult language to understand and a very effective way of getting your point across. Unfortunately it doesn’t leave much room for debate.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015

Those who said the project was actually fully funded seem to be wrong on that:

100 million is still a far cry from 500 million.
Windy. The money has been promised and it will come. Haiti is a bottomless money pit and countries have been throwing money at its problems for years. The US and Canada are no different. It’s cheaper politically than sending in a US and Canadian occupying force.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Windy. The money has been promised and it will come. Haiti is a bottomless money pit and countries have been throwing money at its problems for years. The US and Canada are no different. It’s cheaper politically than sending in a US and Canadian occupying force.
I have seen NO news reports anywhere that 500 Million USD has been promised.

Wasted money is still wasted money.