18 Straight Days Without a Covid Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Ehh why bother? I mean as many people here say "If it's God's will", so then why bother to vaccinate, why bother using masks? If it's your turn to go then it's your turn to go, then why bother following speed limits? Why bother using a seatbelt, or why bother following any other laws/guidelines/rules, it's just the government trying to control your life, right?
Sounds like you are a good tax paying citizen that doesn't take any deductions.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
My guess is there is a segment of member on these boards that have a significant investment on the ground where it would behoove them to keep the pro govt propaganda rolling
Exactly. Isn’t a Punta Cana resort owner on the the pandemic response committee? Reyes I think. A blatant conflict of interest.

Sailor51

Happy to still be here
Oct 30, 2018
18 days or 23, I'd be more impressed if it was without booze or drugs.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Ehh why bother? I mean as many people here say "If it's God's will", so then why bother to vaccinate, why bother using masks? If it's your turn to go then it's your turn to go, then why bother following speed limits? Why bother using a seatbelt, or why bother following any other laws/guidelines/rules, it's just the government trying to control your life, right?
So you are saying that the Govt can fix Evolution and what has worked for many thousands of years ? fascinating .

and yes ,when it is your time its your time .
and Your not obeying speed limits / seatbelts comparison makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You have to understand the weak minded brainwashed types. Nothing is as it is, just the way their “handlers” say it is. “PAY NO MIND”………………………

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
You have to understand the weak minded brainwashed types. Nothing is as it is, just the way their “handlers” say it is. “PAY NO MIND”………………………
Some start their day with meditation and coffee. Others, vitriol. Happy Sunday my brother!

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Well there are about 2 million unvaccinated Haitians in the DR and if sick they go to the public hospitals. They haven't and aren't flooding the hospitals so purhaps they have natural immunity or only get mildly sick from covid. Same of most young Dominicans.
Where do you get these numbers?

Entire DR is about 10 million so you claim the country is 20% Haitian?

How do you know the number of unvaccinated Haitians?

Numbers I read estimate Haitians are at about 650,000 to one million.
Fear of deportation keeps many people from going to the hospitals until they are near death.

There is no such thing as "natural "immunity "to Covid that prevents illness unless you are referring to the immunity that a person develops after being sick with Covid and that only last about 90 days.
How long does your source tell you these unvaccinated Haitians stay in the DR?

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic

Fear of deportation keeps many people from going to the hospitals until they are near death.

There is no such thing as "natural "immunity "to Covid that prevents illness unless you are referring to the immunity that a person develops after being sick with Covid and that only last about 90 days.
10 is an old number. More like 11.5 to 13. And figure 1.5MM Haitian.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

ten millions Dominicans plus several million Haitians, most of which are illegal. Since a good number of the Haitian women give birth in the DR they add to the population pretty quick. There are a lot more Haitians with Children ( family units) than the past. Do I know the actual numbers, of course not , just like the American government can only guesstimate the number of illegals in the USA. Many Haitians refuse to get vaccinated for a variety of reason. This is a well know fact. Many Haitians have very strong immune systems due to their exposure to bacteria and viruses. Remember Covid 19 is not a killer for most people that get it. Research has determined that natural immunity times vary greatly. Most Haitians stay until they get deported then they come back as soon as they can. I know quite a few Haitians in the DR, do you?

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
To everyone who seems to have a hard time sticking to the subject at hand.

Reactions: Luz del mundo
Status
Not open for further replies.