Blue Mall SD Expansion

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Here is tour made by Levi García, but this was 9 months ago.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Also a Gucci sign. Until they open the closest Gucci store is in Puerto Rico.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
I would had attended and made video out of it and put on youtube = money maker with viewers

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I love walking around that mall with my chica. There is a large amount of eye candy in that place. Its great exercise as well. Try walking around 3 floors with your gut sucked in and your chest puffed out.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I love walking around that mall with my chica. There is a large amount of eye candy in that place. Its great exercise as well. Try walking around 3 floors with your gut sucked in and your chest puffed out.
You should have seen it when it first opened. Wall to wall. Hundreds. It was my favorite mall for a year; that's when the food court contracts started running out and businesses started closing, long before Hard Rock took over the entire floor.

There were so many food places they had to put up walls to make extra spaces to rent.

It was great until the newness wore off.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
The major malls in SD are really good and are as good as any I recently visited in the UK. Some like Downtown center and Galeria 360 are not as good as Blue Mall, Agorra, Sambil etc. but my family and I spend a lot of time in the malls when we come down from the north coast. We do go to the Downtown center a lot, but not for the stores but for P.F. Changs restaurant, SBG restaurant (amazing cocktails) and the 4D cinema. Looking forward to seeing this expansion at Blue Mall, again, we also enjoy the restaurants there, Shibuya Ichiban is awesome and also SBG are there too.

Reactions: JD Jones

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
The major malls in SD are really good and are as good as any I recently visited in the UK. Some like Downtown center and Galeria 360 are not as good as Blue Mall, Agorra, Sambil etc. but my family and I spend a lot of time in the malls when we come down from the north coast. We do go to the Downtown center a lot, but not for the stores but for P.F. Changs restaurant, SBG restaurant (amazing cocktails) and the 4D cinema. Looking forward to seeing this expansion at Blue Mall, again, we also enjoy the restaurants there, Shibuya Ichiban is awesome and also SBG are there too.
Honestly, Galeria 360 is okay. The best mall: Agora. Sambil is garbage. Downtown Center, why we even need it? SD has too many malls. We only need 3 or 4, not 8.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Honestly, Galeria 360 is okay. The best mall: Agora. Sambil is garbage. Downtown Center, why we even need it? SD has too many malls. We only need 3 or 4, not 8.
Downtown is good for the VIP movies and a couple of restaurants.

They used to have a really good car wash in the 3-level parking but COVID wiped it out.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I had lunch in Agora Mall over Izmir, Turkiye back in August and it was just as nice as the property in SD.
Those Venezuelans have some deep pockets.

Been to Blue Mall a few times back when I was living in the Capital. Was nice but on a global scale nothing to brag about.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Blue Mall is nice, like others it is a good place to walk around, people watch, etc... I like Galeria 360 also and Agora. But honestly, they are all alike to me. Sure, some different stores, eating places but mainly the same.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Never been to malls here except I was in Megacentro about 2 years ago to go to mailbox plus.
Agora is nice a hot summer afternoon.
When I first moved down here back in 2012 they even had a Cinnabon.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I had lunch in Agora Mall over Izmir, Turkiye back in August and it was just as nice as the property in SD.
Those Venezuelans have some deep pockets.

Been to Blue Mall a few times back when I was living in the Capital. Was nice but on a global scale nothing to brag about.
There is no connection between the Dominican and the Turkish Agoras. Dominican Agora was made almost entirely by Dominican money. A different story when it comes to Blue Mall and Sambil.

Reactions: CristoRey