Interview with Haitian Gang Leader (FBI Most Wanted List)

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I find it interesting how this guy is in the FBI Most Wanted list and he hasn’t been captured yet, however this reporter found him and met with him with realitive ease. To add salt to injury, his “hiding” place is a stone throw away from the US Embassy in Port-au-Prince!

How is it that the FBI can’t find this guy while this reporter does? o_O

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Btw, he is the one responsible for kidnapping the American missionaries and killing an American hostage.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
All I’m going to say is that I already spotted the house in Google Earth. Chances are he might not even be there and that might not be his actual residence but rather where he met the reporter, but it took me very little effort to locate it. And that’s in Port-au-Prince which is a crazy mess. Unoess these gangs are not composed of the brightest people (ahem), why would any meet a reporter at their residence? There is always someone that will be able to find it with the few information. Everyone isn’t the same. :unsure:

All I’m going to do is show a very close up satellite image of house that a normal person would still have difficulty locating it and how to get there. I don’t know if these gangs are like Trujillo where not even Jesús de Galíndez who was in NYC when he wrote the manuscript damning Trujillo’s dictatorship was still kidnapped snd taken to SD to never be found again. If it wasn’t for that…

IMG_1910.jpeg

Reactions: KyleMackey

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Maybe the FBI doesn't really care? Or maybe they don't have agents in Haiti, because they don't really care?
Or they don't want to put their agents in any danger, because they don't care enough. Those are my best guesses.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
I find it interesting how this guy is in the FBI Most Wanted list and he hasn’t been captured yet, however this reporter found him and met with him with realitive ease. To add salt to injury, his “hiding” place is a stone throw away from the US Embassy in Port-au-Prince!

How is it that the FBI can’t find this guy while this reporter does? o_O

They have no assets on the ground to arrest him would be my guess.

Reactions: aarhus