Let's Hear from a Sankie!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I hear what Shad, Music, and Laura are saying but Wouldn't it be great to hear from one? - Especially one who breaks the Code and has ammunity to testify.... Wouldn't it be nice for a Sankie to be filled with so much guilt that he just tells all? :ninja:

What is it that you would like to hear from them, Dakra???

NONE of them would ever admit to doing anything wrong...much less admit they are/were sankies...they hate that word, don't you know?

I really don't get your obsession...:tired:

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
I'd just like to point out how funny I find the word and it's derrivatives. Sanky, Sankified, sankification, sankiesque, hahaa. It's even used as a verb sankipanquiar. Like my buddy would call me and say "vamos a Juan Dolio sankipanquiar, esta lleno de gringas!" Meaning pick up and not con. I think there are other conotations to it, it can mean simply hooking up with gringas. A couple friends say it's not that hard, the foreign girls like the darker skin and the accent, they hardly have to do any work - they have even been outright offered money, but refused. I think that there are many angles to it, there's casual sankying, then there is professional sankying, totally different things.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Dakra is supposedly a guy and his first reason was that he has single female co workers going to the DR to hopefully find a mate. :rolleyes: So he said

I could be wrong but maybe he has shown them this site and they don't believe him.

Oh well more sankie booo hooo threads for the future :lick:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Anna...if that's the case...we have all said over and over again what, how, when and where they will do the 'sankieing' and that's all the girls' need to know...

If they are going to DR to especifically find a mate, their is NOTHING he can do to stop them...showing them these threads and all...will NOT deter them...especially AFTER they meet a guy over there...they will think we are AL LYING through our teeth...

So what's the point???

I agree...more sankie boohoo in the future...sorry!!! :(

qzaes

Jun 6, 2007
So you worked on an animation team? Don't you eat for free at the resort? How do you type so well?

no, it would have been nice to be in the resort, i'm gone from there now, i used to be at Sosua by the beach, but i also had to give to my family and brothers and sisters my older brothers also did their thing until one got into an accident, two younger, one was vago , and my little sister i helped. I always did good in school when i went, and always read. And I like to write. Anyways im in the good life now, so atleast for now thats history. But well see how things go in a few years, because you never know what is in the future, those of you who laugh, you can wait till you get hit your fate, see what money will do to you when you get it, and see what it does when you cant find it, then tell me that you are in control.

qzaes

Jun 6, 2007
If you are a Sankie, I go by the name Cesar Geronimo and I played centerfield for the Big Red Machine (The Cincinnati Reds)!!.

Let me ask you something and if you pass the "test" then you are the real thing:

How many male foreginers have "sniffed your butt" and made you their "woman"?. LOL.

We will wait for your answer.

Miguela, you trying to give me some type offer? You don't have to be too macho unless maybe I'm intimidating to you. Maybe I struck you down on some personal level, you not having lady trouble i hope. If so papo, then show the dollars and Ill be your bugarroncito for the weekend, and make you my "woman" after all, that what your after, no? than chill.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
YES I am .......DAKRA is a .....

:paranoid:For those who do not know, I am a MALE! -

I started this thread because I work with a bunch of really nice young ladies who are planning a trip to DR (Right now its Punta Cana). TTheir plans call for them to have fun in the sun while enjoying the men of DR. They plan to have as much fun as they can and 1 of them has said that she plans to get all that she can (Wow!). They have now heard of this issue about Sankies due to my warnings and Yes, Anna is correct - I have turned them on to this site to do their own research (Now they are Lurkers).

For what it is worth, YES we have all heard this stuff before, but there has been really good discussion on this thread. Thanks to all for what you have added and commented on. - I appreciate your comments.

Thanks to the Honorable AnnaC.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
They have pills for that

And not just pills, but they can install hydraulics to help....:surprised

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
I Just Met One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay! - Here you go. Yesterday I was out at a Applebee?s restaurant and bar and I met a group of people who were hanging out there having a couple of beers. I was telling the group about my upcoming vacation to the DR, one of them told me that he is Dominican and he has only lived here in the USA for about 1 year.

This guy's name was Ramon and the story that he told me would be one for a Made for TV Movie!!! - - - - He and I sat back and talked for about 30 minutes over a few beers and he was telling all !!! - -

He told me that he worked at a hotel in Punta Cana and he has a wife and 2 children back in the DR. He started off by telling me that he misses his family very much and he looks forward to the time when they are back together again, hopefully here in the USA. Ramon is a handsome man with very "Good Looking Features? (Damn! I was impressed) and turned a lot of heads in the at the bar. I don't think he was bragging, just telling me his story because I was very interested. He told me that he had met many women while working at the hotel, and he had sexual relations with about 60% them. He told me that he had 4 different American (Caucasian) women that he had on the "HOOK" at all times and they would shower him with gifts of clothing, watches, and dollars. :bandit:

Ramon told me that he had to balance them by when they would decide to vacation in the DR. He told each of them that he lived with his brother and his brother's wife because he could not afford his own place. He even allowed a girl to come to his brother's apartment to show her the living situation which was made up.

The more he drank and flirted with girls in the bar, the more he opened up and told me about his scamming. I asked him if was really about the sex or did he find love or what? - Ramon said that yes, he did enjoy the sex, but most important, he thought of it as the way to make the bulk of his money to support his family. He said that one the girls would buy him clothing, then that was less clothing that he had to buy, and when they gave him money, he would use it for his own Real family, and when they gave him gifts of jewelry and watches, and then he would sell them and use the money for other things. -

Ramon said that once this started with a couple of ladies, that it was way too hard to stop, because the ladies would see him dressed very nice and were attracted to him and they thing would just "go his way"

He told me so much, that it was just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I had to ask him "So, what are you doing here in Rhode Island? :ermm:
- -
The shocker is that he got married to an American Women about 2 years ago and he finally got his visa which allowed him to travel and live in the USA. About 10 minutes before I left the bar last night, I saw Ramon was now sitting in one of the booths having dinner with this LARGE Caucasian American Woman. Was this his new American wife? - I did not ask - I just waived good bye and left.

Wonder if this is typical? -

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Once a sankie ....

... Ramon is a handsome man with very "Good Looking Features? (Damn! I was impressed) and turned a lot of heads in the at the bar. I don't think he was bragging, just telling me his story because I was very interested. He told me that he had met many women while working at the hotel, and he had sexual relations with about 60% them.
Always a skunk. How do you know he wasn't reeling you in? They swing from both sides of the plate and 60% of his catch were women, so we should assume the other 40% were guys ... hahahaha :laugh:

Why the fascination with skunkies, oops, I mean sankies? Anyways, I don't believe your tale .... if there were women in the bar after this guy, why would he stay with you? See why I'm skeptical.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Suavesito.....

Always a skunk. How do you know he wasn't reeling you in? They swing from both sides of the plate and 60% of his catch were women, so we should assume the other 40% were guys ... hahahaha :laugh:

Why the fascination with skunkies, oops, I mean sankies? Anyways, I don't believe your tale .... if there were women in the bar after this guy, why would he stay with you? See why I'm skeptical.
No so fast, TIC, maybe the guy was waiting for his family at the restaurant.

DRAKA:

Same story told thousands of times.

But I may add that it's nice to hear that they are still "alive and well".

Man, I really want to be a Sankie when I grow up. They have all the darn fun!.

Sankies For President!!. Wahahahaha!!