Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Just throw some in your air fryer and cover them with Sriracha sauce.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I had the Ninja Air Fryer Max shipped from Amazon. It was a wonderful addition to my cookery armory. I’m sure someone in Cabarete is very happy with it 🤣

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
If they have spicy wing, then yea I go back.
So I went back for the spicy wings. They have 5 flavors total, 2 of which are spicy. They had traditional spicy and ghost pepper. I tried the ghost pepper. Somehow I order 12 instead of 6, so I will enjoy them for dinner and lunch.

In any case, while spicy they are not hot like I had envisioned anything ghost pepper. But they're worth going back for. Also went to Blue Mall for the first time. I was looking for a waterproof phone carrier and found one for 1500 pesos. I will test it out later before using it with a real phone.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Dumb question: Is Chili's still on the 4th floor?

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I had the Ninja Air Fryer Max shipped from Amazon. It was a wonderful addition to my cookery armory. I’m sure someone in Cabarete is very happy with it 🤣

PriceSmart sells the Ninja dual air fryer, it works out cheaper to buy from there than to ship from the US. Also Alyss sells quite a nice range of higher-end gadgets, again cheaper than getting them from Amazon and shipping.

Reactions: XTraveller

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
PriceSmart sells the Ninja dual air fryer, it works out cheaper to buy from there than to ship from the US. Also Alyss sells quite a nice range of higher-end gadgets, again cheaper than getting them from Amazon and shipping.

When you figure in the amount and value of your time, the wear and tear on your vehicle, and especially the fuel consumed driving to and from Pricesmart, and finally the inconvenience of the entire trip, buying on Amazon and having it delivered to my door is worth it. (and cheaper)

Last edited:
Reactions: cavok and Sol09

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
When you figure in the amount and value of your time, the wear and tear on your vehicle, and especially the fuel consumed driving to and from Pricesmart, and finally the inconvenience of the entire trip, buying on Amazon and having it delivered to my door is worth it. (and cheaper)
Pricesmart delivers. Their same day service only costs 290 pesos in the Distrito Nacional. I use it all the time.