Premios Heat | Buika (Spaniard) | José Feliciano (Puerto Rican) | Ismael Cala (Cuban)

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
June 8 - Cap Cana
IMG_9823.jpeg

July 1 - Renaissance Jaragua Hotel (Santo Domingo)
IMG_9828.jpeg

August 5 - Renaissance Jaragua Hotel (Santo Domingo)
IMG_9829.jpeg

June 18 - Renaissance Jaragua Hotel (Santo Domingo)
IMG_9827.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: aarhus

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Buika is in Santo Domingo. She will start her tour 2023 with her first performance tonight at the Renaissance Jaragua Hotel.

Yesterday she was invited to the "Esto no es radio" radio show in SD.

IMG_2611.png

Btw, last year was her first time in the DR and liked a lot Cabarete.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
It turns out that Buika for the first time vacationed in the DR about a year and a half ago, and admits that she never left the country. That says a lot of how well she is treated in Dominican ambiances, plus she wouldn't be the first Spaniard living in the DR in over 500 years. Case in point, other Spaniards like the Spanish conquistador Juan Garrido the first place he lived after Spain was Santo Domingo in the early 1500's. Also, other Spanish singers like Diego El Cígala has been based in the DR since a few years too. Either way one see it, she isn't the first. Unlike him, though, she says she splits her base in the DR, Miami and Madrid.

This is from 2 weeks ago, but I had not seen it until a few minutes ago.

1:42

Last edited:

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
It turns out that Buika for the first time vacationed in the DR about a year and a half ago, and admits that she never left the country. That says a lot of how well she is treated in Dominican ambiances, plus she wouldn't be the first Spaniard living in the DR in over 500 years. Case in point, other Spaniards like the Spanish conquistador Juan Garrido the first place he lived after Spain was Santo Domingo in the early 1500's. Also, other Spanish singers like Diego El Cígala has been based in the DR since a few years too. Either way one see it, she isn't the first. Unlike him, though, she says she splits her base in the DR, Miami and Madrid.

This is from 2 weeks ago, but I had not seen it until a few minutes ago.

1:42
As an illegal alien? Oh my!

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
Watched a clip on youtube: "No Habrá Nadie En El Mundo". Her voice reminds me of Sade. I like it.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
As an illegal alien? Oh my!
Contrary to just about every other nationality, Spaniards have it easier not just getting legal residence in the DR, but also becoming Dominican citizens. Their entire process is expedited by the Dominican government. Last I checked, she is a Spaniard, so...

This is mostly due to a certain agreement that currently exist between the DR and Spain.