Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
In NoAmerica too there are usually two agents splitting a5% or less commission

To ‘double end’ a deal is considered a major coup….. and profitable

Reactions: NAGUA

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
For east coast and north coast for homes to buy. Or a website to recommend. Thanks in advance
Best real estate agent money can buy...especially in the DR is: YOU. There are dozns of ways you can search, find and buy. Done it for 30 years including where I currently live and about to buy in the DR. Best way to learn will be when you see how little you will receive from "agents".
In a short period of time you might even know more than them who have self serving interests in what they show you.
Anything that is too easy to find usually is worth nothing IMO.

As always these are the opinions of the writer and may not be the style of others.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Best real estate agent money can buy...especially in the DR is: YOU. There are dozns of ways you can search, find and buy. Done it for 30 years including where I currently live and about to buy in the DR. Best way to learn will be when you see how little you will receive from "agents".
In a short period of time you might even know more than them who have self serving interests in what they show you.
Anything that is too easy to find usually is worth nothing IMO.

As always these are the opinions of the writer and may not be the style of others.
I agree 100%.