Sankie Traits or NOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Family Members

Janin,.... and you just put something sarcastic!

It's not personal.

After all those years hearing the same stories about those awesome, good and morally outstanding resort workers over and over again I cannot help but comment in a sarcastic or ironic way.... :tired:

Mind you, we have two of those gringa milking artists in our family and nevertheless are being told by their victims from overseas how we are supposed to see them ... :lick:

m'frog

Zara

Sep 9, 2007
i just can't beleive how stupid i've been once again!!! i seriously think i've learnt this time!!! yes the hard way but by heck i've learnt!!!

Z

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
cheer up...it's not that bad...you could be a puta chaser/male sex monger who spends all his money in the DR on women and says "his girl" in the DR loves him...

oops, that's another thread :laugh:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
i just can't beleive how stupid i've been once again!!! i seriously think i've learnt this time!!! yes the hard way but by heck i've learnt!!!

Z

If you want to write about it by all means start a new thread. It might help others, after all you were so sure this guy was different.

I will try hard to keep the guys in check but it might help someone that doesn't post and is reading this;)

Sorry but also happy that you found out in time.

Zara

Sep 9, 2007
haha, Kyle!

i hope i really like living over in the DR, when i move next year, then i can tell girls to stay away from resort workers after my several experiences, as they ARE ALL the same!!! theres probably about .000000001% that isnt!!!

Nah i ain't really that fussed to be honest Kyle, i know i can do better and i deserve better!!!

Z

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Zara,

Sorry you're a bit heartbroken, but it's better than if you had found out months (or years) from now. Look at the upside:

You're still healthy.
You didn't spend that much money on him.
You're not pregnant by him.
You're only 21.

Life goes on. I sincerely hope you find a guy worthy of your obviously passionate spirit.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So, Anna, you believe in those steep turn 180ies????? :cheeky::tired:

Janin

I guess a picture is worth a thousand words, they say :cheeky:

I don't know what to believe in anymore but it was a fun ride right:paranoid:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
btw Zara, i'm coming over 7-13 November. if you're still broken-hearted maybe..:laugh:

Zara

Sep 9, 2007
Thanks DRob, so do i!!! like i said i can do alot better, and i desrve better!!!! Might try for a nice rich footballer, haha!!! then that would be me been a sankie, lol!!!

yep i'm only 21, young free and single and happy as i can be! Yep and i sure am glad i ain't up the duff by him, he asked me for a baby when i was there in July, could you imagine if i had of said yes, what position i would be in now!!! i'm glad i said NO!

I'm not that really heartbroken, i didn't fall in love, head over heels, as i was been wary, but i am too also glad i found out now rather than later!!!

Thanks to you all anyway, i probably wouldn't have seen what i've seen unless it was for you all!!!

Z

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
he asked me for a baby when i was there in July, could you imagine if i had of said yes, what position i would be in now!!! i'm glad i said NO!

Z

:surprised:surprised:surprised what the f....

ok tell us what you found out about him that made you change your mind so fast.

Zara

Sep 9, 2007
Thanks Kyle!!!

Think i will just keep myself to myself for now and consentrate on my career and my move to the DR next year!!!

Z

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
what position you would be in ?

i think you can make a baby from any position :laugh:

Zara

Sep 9, 2007
ok, the hotel i go to does DVD's of the shows!!! Last night i just thought i'll watch one of them, (i bought it in July but it was from May) this was after i read my diary etc! Anyway i was watching it anf thinking maybe he does love me, as i was watching him dance, THEN at the end of the show after the club dance, he went up to some girl who was waiting for him in the ampitheatre and gave her a full on snog and was basically all ove her!!! i DO NOT know how i have not noticed it before now, maybe coz i didn't want to see it i don't know, but i was physically sick after i saw it last night!!! then i was like the people on DR1 are right, why the hell didn't i listen before hand!!!

I phoned him told him what i thought told him i had proof and he was of course trying to deny it and saying sorry give him 1 more chance etc, i said NO, point blank. i ain't putting up with that cr*p! i deserve better than that!

Hope this all makes sense, sorry if it doesn't i'm just so angry with myself that i'm just typing away!!

Z

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wow
watch out though because he will wait till you calm down and then tell you that it was all her fault, she was after him blah blah that she means nothing to him and he will make it sound like he was the poor helpless victim.

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Too Extreme

... THEN at the end of the show after the club dance, he went up to some girl who was waiting for him in the ampitheatre and gave her a full on snog and was basically all ove her!!!

Well, I would not take that too seriously.
It's the hotel staff's task to make the guests happy.
So maybe that was only put on....
He may indeed - at the bottom of his heart - love only you.

Don't be a hard hearted woman...

Janin

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Un case perdido......

I wonder why you guys are wasting your time replying to this girl.

She has NOT seen the "light", all she saw was a DVD that proves that she was wrong, that in fact her "different Sankie" was indeed a Sankie just like the others.

I have my reservations about this girl because even at 21, a person can NOT be that stupid.

Come on, she has been banging Sankies since she was 16 and she did NOT learned her lesson!.

All of a sudden, goes back to the DR, meets another Sankie at a Resort who asked her for money and after 5 LOOOONG months, accepts his marriage proposal!.

And how did she found out he was "different"?, because he bought her roses!!.

Then she ended up repying his "differentness" by buying him an Ipod, a computer and sending him money "once". I can only imagine all the other things she bought him and is not telling us.

Yeah, he was "different" allright!.

I am sure her last Sankie was also "different". And the other before him, and the other before him, and the other before him........

Hey, at least you didn't marry him and took him back to where you come from and then try to make us believe that he still is "good one" when we all knew he was a Sankie BEFORE you took him to your country!!. Wahahahaha!!.

There's still hope for you. Eventually you will find a "different" one, wahahaha!.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.