Traffic rules for Semana Santa

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Huh? That's so easy, like a baseball or football score. When it get to 4 variables is when it gets tough.

While driving , and the ones being Counted are also moving , in 2 opposite directions , and some standing .

I would like you to try it first , and then come back.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I've done something similiar, but not recently and not here.
You can take a deck of cards and take any one card out. Turn over the rest of the deck one at a time only one second between cards and I will tell you the Blackjack value of the card you took out. Not the suit but A,2,3, etc. 10,Jack, Queen, and King are all Ten count cards. So counting helmets is not that hard..............

Reactions: NanSanPedro

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
You can take a deck of cards and take any one card out. Turn over the rest of the deck one at a time only one second between cards and I will tell you the Blackjack value of the card you took out. Not the suit but A,2,3, etc. 10,Jack, Queen, and King are all Ten count cards. So counting helmets is not that hard..............
I think it's all in how you train your brain. I continue to do arithmetic in my head. It's now habitual. I consider my brain a bunch of memory registers. You just need to know which register to use.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Had to do a run to Cabarete yesterday. Just for the heck of it I counted how many moto drivers were wearing helmets. I stopped counting just in front of Janets and I will say, the closer I got to Cabarete the more helmets I saw. But the results were 97 without helmets and 42 wearing them. Interesting.
Yes, I watched what was going on for a while on Cabarete main street yesterday from Don Pepe bar. Apart from all the moto riders and passengers without helmets, many had more than two on board. As for the rule of no passengers in the load part of camionetas - it was completely ignored as well. Still, as Cavok said the police did a pretty good job keeping the traffic flowing as much as possible.