Transportation from Dominicus Beach to Bayahibe

NicBzio

NicZio
Aug 1, 2019
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Does anyone know ... What are my transportation options from my hotel at Dominicus Beach to the mooring point in Bayahibe? Staying on Saona (Mano Juan) a couple of nights. Thanks!

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I've never done that but if I had to guess (and that's all this is) I would say guagua to San Pedro, change guaguas to La Romana, then taxi to Bayahibe. That would be the cheapest (of which I am very fond of).

Of course you could just taxi it the whole way. I have no clue what it would cost. Probably in the $20 - $30 US range.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I've never done that but if I had to guess (and that's all this is) I would say guagua to San Pedro, change guaguas to La Romana, then taxi to Bayahibe. That would be the cheapest (of which I am very fond of).

Of course you could just taxi it the whole way. I have no clue what it would cost. Probably in the $20 - $30 US range.
No no no no. It’s almost around the corner from Dominicus to Bayahibe. 10 minute drive. I suppose there’s a bus, but a taxi would be reasonable, probably better, especially with some luggage

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Does anyone know ... What are my transportation options from my hotel at Dominicus Beach to the mooring point in Bayahibe? Staying on Saona (Mano Juan) a couple of nights. Thanks!

Ask the front desk to call you a taxi.
300 pesos is the current standard norm, without tip.
500 pesos would be on the high point, do not tip.

Reactions: NicBzio

NicBzio

NicZio
Aug 1, 2019
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Thanks so much! I am friends with Bayahibe Taxi Service on FB so I am going to offer him $10 USD one way. Worth it to me and he makes a little profit. I love this DR1 site!