All Covid restrictions are suspended effective now

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
You know it when they include some of the following: always tired, tires easily, can't work much because of pain, head fog, poor performance on the job
So maybe it’s a mental health problem. Just like alcoholism is a mental health problem. The long covid sufferer is blaming covid just like the alcoholic thinks the main problem is the alcohol.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
So maybe it’s a mental health problem. Just like alcoholism is a mental health problem. The long covid sufferer is blaming covid just like the alcoholic thinks the main problem is the alcohol.
Not to entertain your or my stray from.covid topic but I'm sure you realize that in the case of addiction, the alcohol or drug is a symptom, not a cause.

To stay on topic, Long Covid is not proven. Unless i missed some credible reference...

Reactions: CristoRey

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
Not to entertain your or my stray from.covid topic but I'm sure you realize that in the case of addiction, the alcohol or drug is a symptom, not a cause.

To stay on topic, Long Covid is not proven. Unless i missed some credible reference...
Yes it’s a symptom and just like maybe with long covid which then maybe is a symptom you get nowhere unless you treat the cause.

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Yes it’s a symptom and just like maybe with long covid which then maybe is a symptom you get nowhere unless you treat the cause.
So what is long COVID?

Adding clarification: are any of the following defined for long COVID:
Diagnosis code
CPT code
LOINC code

Or any other diagnostic related meta data?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Julia Musto
Tue, March 29, 2022, 1:42 PM·2 min read

In this article:
  • Anthony Fauci

Anthony Fauci
    American immunologist and head of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
    White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday warned about the potential for the reinstatement of COVID-19 restrictions in the U.S.
In an interview on the BBC's "Sunday Morning," Fauci said U.S. residents "need to be prepared for the possibility" of restrictions being put back into place.

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
Julia Musto

In this article:
  • Anthony Fauci

Anthony Fauci
    American immunologist and head of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
    White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday warned about the potential for the reinstatement of COVID-19 restrictions in the U.S.
In an interview on the BBC's "Sunday Morning," Fauci said U.S. residents "need to be prepared for the possibility" of restrictions being put back into place.
Anthony Fauci need to sit in the far back corner of the room facing the wall with a very long an pointy dunce cone hat.

• Haha
Reactions: melphis

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Julia Musto

In this article:
  • Anthony Fauci

Anthony Fauci
Rots a Ruck.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
New cases of the Omicron variant( which is not very virulent)in the US are very low compared to Asia and Europe. Hard to see where new restrictions will be required and nobody will go along with them anyway. People are fed up!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Julia Musto

In this article:
  • Anthony Fauci

Anthony Fauci
Then they will have a WAR on their hands .
Not even joking one bit .. try to put people on lock down again, I dare them.

.they dont have the Balls .

Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

Closing down the country again will break what's left of America's financial backbone.
It will be the end of America as we have known it should they lock the country down again.
We are already heading for a recession. Between inflation, the cost of fuels and our ballooning
(welfare) debt, the economy can not take the stress. These people are dangerous.

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic

Well, for some reason there was a diversion to Russia/Ukraine and now back to Covid and new variants. Did "The Science" issue a covid respite in support of Ukraine?

Reactions: jd426
Status
Not open for further replies.