All Covid restrictions are suspended effective now

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Well, for some reason there was a diversion to Russia/Ukraine and now back to Covid and new variants. Did "The Science" issue a covid respite in support of Ukraine?
Don’t go there.

B5CA0CF1-6BD6-46BE-9B57-A3F1027C000C.jpeg

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Long Covid is the re branding of the failed unproven hypochondriac diseases of the 90s and early 2000s like chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and gluten allergies. The volks need something to blame their poor health on, while making an attention grab.
"fibromyalgia" is a condition when one is too lazy to work and wants government assistance. A physician will do anything to get those nut patients out of his practice including sending them to a make believe doctor, A chiropractor.

• Haha
Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
Well, for some reason there was a diversion to Russia/Ukraine and now back to Covid and new variants. Did "The Science" issue a covid respite in support of Ukraine?
I think that is explained by the media. I remember there was a time when in the summers where I am from there were weeks/months when nothing was going on except people watching the tour de france on TV. The media and especially social media have to keep us on our toes with something all year round 24/7.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I think that is explained by the media. I remember there was a time when in the summers where I am from there were weeks/months when nothing was going on except people watching the tour de france on TV. The media and especially social media have to keep us on our toes with something all year round 24/7.
The biggest social experiment mankind has ever known.
It's disgusting and it has desensitized an entire generation of young adults
by encouraging them to engage in a multitude of negative activities while
leaving them with the inability to think critically about the potential consequences
of their actions.

The Covid panic that ensued the initial outbreak was in part fueled by these same
organizations. The main stream western news outlets and social media. In today's world
the flow of what is considered "acceptable" information and not "misinformation" is completely
controlled by a hand full of well-funded control freaks.

These restrictions did not stop people from dying but they did cause and continue to cause
a ton of suffering in both the economy and education sector.

The word for this year is "Nini" so be sure to lock your doors when you go to sleep at night...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.