Covid -19 infections skyrocketed in DR. They ask not to lower our guard against covid in America, due to a new variant and an increase in cases

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
This is some deep end of the pool shite. And here I was thinking you just replied to my posts that way.
I was worried something happened to you. Glad to see you back.

Taking the booster shot January 30th. An I wish masks were mandated again: good excuse to hide my messed up grill.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
The new strain is exactly that, a new strain. A new vaccine shot is required, not a booster. Get it or don’t get it. Vaccinations were a matter of personal choice when Covid began and they still are , except for China.

Open borders are keeping Covid circulating around the world. It’s not going away like the hype surrounding it. Something will probably kill you before Covid and now, medical assisted dying is the trendy available thing in North America.

One of my friends with terminal cancer departed last week laughing and joking with his family and the medical staff. Took him a minute to die after the injection. He and I were diagnosed with cancer at the same time. His spread. Mine didn’t. Luck of the draw. If I was in his position, I would opt for MAID. It certainly puts Covid into perspective.

Get on with your lives. Don’t waste time talking and worrying about Covid. Covid threads like overstay threads are getting tiresome. There is a lot more happening in daily DR life to discuss.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
I was worried something happened to you. Glad to see you back.

Taking the booster shot January 30th. An I wish masks were mandated again: good excuse to hide my messed up grill.
What i dont understand is,in china the hospitals were full of covid patients, yet it apparently just a flu type thing. Why did they force vaccinations on everyone and lock them in houses if it wasnt a big deal. I hsve no opinion on this just curious

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
What i dont understand is,in china the hospitals were full of covid patients, yet it apparently just a flu type thing. Why did they force vaccinations on everyone and lock them in houses if it wasnt a big deal. I hsve no opinion on this just curious
Most of the forced confinements occurred during the first outbreak of Covid when vaccines weren’t available. After they were available, forced vaccinations were the norm. China is not a democracy and they have a massive population density. Their response was tailored accordingly.

China has a triple threat now, new strain of Covid, RSV epidemic, and an influenza outbreak. Expect more draconian measures.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Most of the forced confinements occurred during the first outbreak of Covid when vaccines weren’t available. After they were available, forced vaccinations were the norm. China is not a democracy and they have a massive population density. Their response was tailored accordingly.

China has a triple threat now, new strain of Covid, RSV epidemic, and an influenza outbreak. Expect more draconian measures.
Are your it is not because they eat Pangolins ?
But we can trust what China does right ?

This is the latest virus China is developing, which likely will 'escape' before the 2024 political season:

The experts discovered that all four mice given the virus, known as GX_P2V, lost significant weight within five days of infection. The mice also became lethargic and their eyes turned white before they died from the infection.

All of the mice died just eight days after being infected. Post-mortem examinations found the virus spread to the mice's brains, eyes and lungs.

Reactions: jd426

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015

This is the latest virus China is developing, which likely will 'escape' before the 2024 political season:

The experts discovered that all four mice given the virus, known as GX_P2V, lost significant weight within five days of infection. The mice also became lethargic and their eyes turned white before they died from the infection.

All of the mice died just eight days after being infected. Post-mortem examinations found the virus spread to the mice's brains, eyes and lungs.

I wouldn’t take a Chinese vaccine. I wouldn’t drive a Chinese vehicle. I won’t buy Chinese packaged foodstuffs, not even coffee filters. My rice I buy from India. But that’s just me.

Reactions: chico bill

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009

I am 100% in agreement that it will be RELEASED before the Elections ..
Get Ready and be prepared.
Us tin Foil Hat Nut Jobs warned you in advance .
This one is going to be very UGLY.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I am 100% in agreement that it will be RELEASED before the Elections ..
Get Ready and be prepared.
Us tin Foil Hat Nut Jobs warned you in advance .
This one is going to be very UGLY.
If this indeed does happen again, it is time to admit (even the most diehard government believers) that we are all pawns in a global game of "who is stupid"

Reactions: thompstr

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
Everyone has an opinion on it, but honestly the topic gets old.
Wrong. With each sudden and unexpected death and turbo cancer diagnosis of younger people more people start to ask questions.
Some want revenge and justice.
The vaccines already killed more than WWII.
There will be and must be a Nurenberg 2.0.
The wind is changing. For example today in this Westminster Hall debate of the British Parliament:

Alexander

Reactions: cavok

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Wrong. With each sudden and unexpected death and turbo cancer diagnosis of younger people more people start to ask questions.
Some want revenge and justice.
The vaccines already killed more than WWII.
There will be and must be a Nurenberg 2.0.
The wind is changing. For example today in this Westminster Hall debate of the British Parliament:

Alexander
And??? I am NOT saying it is right or wrong, what I am saying is the topic is tiresome. The "wind can change" from one moment to the next. The problem some do not understand is everyone is responsible for themselves, their families' best interests. Everyone's opinion should be respected no matter what one chooses or doesn't.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
And??? I am NOT saying it is right or wrong, what I am saying is the topic is tiresome. The "wind can change" from one moment to the next. The problem some do not understand is everyone is responsible for themselves, their families' best interests. Everyone's opinion should be respected no matter what one chooses or doesn't.
The floodgates are open. Bottom line is you can either listen to your Doctor or to these wanna be Doctors...................

Reactions: aarhus

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
The floodgates are open. Bottom line is you can either listen to your Doctor or to these wanna be Doctors...................
News Flash.. .Big Pharm OWNS the Doctors you speak of ..
Especially the ones you see in the Media.. over and over

Doctors with opposing POINTS OF VIEW from their Experiences in Practicing Medicine
were not even allowed to speak.. those are also REAL Doctors ..
These are Facts , not Opinions

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
IMG_0640.jpeg

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I agree with that last sentence 100%. (Seldom we agree).

Too bad that people's decisions to refuse to take a dangerous mRNA vaccine wasn't respected.
They thought they had the freedom to chose what was put into their blood streams only to be told they were a threat to others, were inconsiderate and failing to comply with health dictates. Even successful dedicated careers ended.

We should learn from this last one, because the next government shut down is already being planned - that you can count on.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Totally agree with what one chooses for themselves or their kids. Mask up if you want. It matters none to anyone else. It's when the govt tells us what we have to do is when there will be fights. It won't end pretty.

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
There is no way on earth that you would use the same mechanic for your car after he got it wrong so many times but in regards to covid you still recomend listening to the Dr's ???? Sorry, makes no sense to me. Maybe because the mechanic isn'twearing a white coat. There is hardly any field that is more corupt and/or financially motivated than medicine. The nice and selfless Dr. exists only in Movies.

JDFriend

the Translator
May 15, 2007
So, go back to sleep.The universe is split on si O no on the virus/vaccine/Fauci. It is what it is and nobody, especially the newly minted doctors that graduated from Google Medical,know the answers. Deal with it.
Thanks Johne for your nice reply.

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
what I am saying is the topic is tiresome
Probably it is tiresome to the majority. Guess after WWII and other crimes most people did not care about coming to terms about the guilties and did not follow the trials.
Most simply push away negative thoughts especially if they recommended others and their family to get the poison injection. Denial is a self protection of the brain. They do not want to live with feelings of guilt for the rest of their life.

The topic will constantly pop up and will not go away in our lifetime.

Alexander

Reactions: jd426